+U a Work Collective
822 George St Chippendale NSW 2008
Full Job Description
+U a Work Collective is a workspace provider with flexible terms located in a heritage building just few steps from Railway Square. We have a range of private offices and shared facilities such as meeting rooms, end of trip, lockers, bike racks, kitchenette and break out spaces.
We are recruiting for an Admin/Reception cover on a temporary status, from 22nd August to 14th October 2022; 40 hours/week. Monday to Friday except public holidays, from 8.30am to 5pm with a meal break.
As the first point of contact of the business you will hold the primary responsibility for creating a genuine and welcoming impression to all members, visitors, suppliers and contractors. You will also be responsible for:
- Providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Managing a busy reception, meeting/greeting members and their clients, answering phone and directing enquiries
- Managing building access
- Replying office inquires via email, phone or in person and office inspections to prospective members
- Managing external bookings for meeting rooms and day passes for walk-ins
- Email and inbox management including sales and customers enquiries
- Receive, distribute and delivery of mail and packages to members
- Ensuring the upkeep, cleanliness and maintenance of the building, including liaising with external suppliers and contractors
$25 per hour plus loading & super
Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A customer-focused attitude, driven to achieve best outcomes
- Ability to create genuine relationships whilst maintaining professionalism
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Organised & ability to multitask
- Experience in a customer service and/or administrative role preferred but not essential
- Experience in Real Estate will be highly regarded, but not essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Organisational, administrative & Communication skills (written and verbal).
- Commitment to workplace health & safety
- Valid Australian work rights
That said, If your experience looks a little different but you think you’d be a great fit, we’d love to hear more about you.